Is speaking now

February 1, 2013

Am I different from you?


"Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to."
Following the Equator, Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar

For a very good reason that sentence really got my attention.
I wondered what's the difference, if there's any, between one life form to another.
Here's some of the resemblance I found:



Resemblance between Men and Dogs


I play Hide & Seek


After seeing some kids playing hide & seek, I knew that game was meant for me!
Only me and my aunt upgraded the game, and now it's called:
Hide, Seek & Catch.
we play it every day, in the garden or in the house.
I really recommend this game to every dog/human. 


I eat the same food you eat


And believe me I do. it wasn't so easy at first but I've learned my power:
I'm too Cute to refuse to ;)
I give them my famous pitiful look, and they give me pitiful steak lol.


I, too, afraid when nature fart


What the Woof is that?!  a loud noise, but no smell. my family said it's a thunder,
I said it is time for a roll playing. it's about time my family protects me! even my tiny aunt.

and no, i'm not afraid... I'm responsible dog ;)


I hate to go to the doctor


Should I add anything else?!



Difference between Men and Dogs


I dug, and dug... and dug...
and I only came up with one single difference: 

If you offer me your last piece of salami: I won't say no!
Human: 
"Oh, no, really, I want you to have it." O_o



Conclusion:


There's no difference between one animal to another.


So, explain me how come animals use other animals as decoration, vehicle, war machine 
and any other machine only to make their life a little easier?!



"I'm life that wants to live, in the midst of life that wants to live"
-Albert Schweitzer

think about it...



WOOF ya LATER




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Training System