Is speaking now

February 5, 2013

The Weirdest Ball Ever


Today I went to play basketball. I was very excited, finally, I can get near that ball!
But no ball. instead, dad brought that weired, round thing.
It looks like someone crushed this ball, and I don't remember sitting on it...

I tried to examine the ball, but father kept throwing it away,
but the worst part was when he asked me to bring it back to him O_o
Who the Woof invent this pointless game?!

I tried to stop him, but he's one of the few that still stronger than me.




I think I'm about to lose my sanity!

I can't catch it
I can't chew it
It wont bounce

and it taste funny too. Grrrr...





Finally, after alot of struggle, that ball was mine.




But, I must keep memorizing my mantra: Run Fast. Run Far.



WOOF ya LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Training System