Is speaking now

February 3, 2013

Road Trip


Cars. I love cars. 
You, human, can really invent cool stuff.
It takes me from one fridge to another fridge really fast.
Friday arrives, and we're going to visit my grandparents,meaning: Road Trip.
I asked my buddy to keep an eye on the fridge while I'm with the other fridge.
Don't worry, he wont snitch on me.  

I have my road trip bag, my road trip's salami sandwich, and I'm good to go.


When I was young I was able to seat in the front seat,



August 2011

But, I moved to the back seat a lot sooner than I expected O_o
I guess I should listen about the diet thing issue...


September 2011

I buckle up the seat belt, and the road trip begin.
Oh man, it's time to pull out my head and feel the breeze :)
Sometime, it seems to me I about to fly, and sometimes, thanks to my dad, 

I'm actually the first flying dog on this planet O_o


Seconds befor I became bird shepherd

The weather is changing. the sun decided to go and share her warmth
with the dogs on the other side of the planet, 
slowly disappearing behind an angry cloud.
I don't like angry clouds. 
they're too noisy and scarring. 
At this point only my salami's sandwich will cheer me up.


We're on the hath way, and I finished all the snacks.
OK, now it's definitely the time to panic!

Great, now I have to pee O_o

OK, dad, you need to pull over... yes, next to the sheep
don't worry, I just wanna say hello...
Damn.. he didn't buy it. 



Lucky me, we arrived, and I don't have to pee.
Well, I'm going to say hi to the most important member in the group: the fridge.





WOOF ya LATER









 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Training System