Is speaking now

February 16, 2013

Meet my Bro' Taz


Family. I can't imagine a life without my family.
I've mentioned them many time before in my blog,
after all when it comes to salami's issues, they're the key.


Today, I want you to meet my brother Taz.

Taz( left) and me, visiting Doc

He's one of my six siblings, and, the only one I grew up with.
Until this day I don't know where are the rest of my brothers,

and I can only hope they share my good fortune.



Thanks to my dad and uncle Simone


Me and Taz weren't separated.
We're together since the day we were born. 
Like all brothers,
we protect 
each other, we're studying life's philosophy together,
every weekend we play street football, and we teach each other.
I taught him the art of Salaminism and he taught me the art of Hooliganism.
 




Don't worry, I'm a quick learner, plus, nature is on my side:
Having a master degree in salaminism, really pays off.

And today, I'm twice his size hahaha.



I'm (right) making sure he's not touching my toys 

I have many more funny stories to share with you,
like the time we learned the taste of the sofa, but,
this is another story, for another time.

I'm off to start my Salaminism's doctorate...




WOOF ya LATER

2 comments:

The Dog Training System