Is speaking now

February 25, 2013

The Costumes Holiday



Today was a weired day.

There's no human on the streets.
Instead, there's a walking sausage, a weired turtle who thinks he's a Ninja,
a talking dog, humongous fly that don't fly...
and that was just the beginning.


I was scared


My aunt, as always, gave me salami and reassured me that everything's cool.
It's just a Holiday. All animals get dressed up, wearing masks and costumes...
I stopped her, I prefer the holiday with the meat!
And beside, I don't like a holiday that sounds like a war.

Apparently, one of the holiday's tradition is blowing a little explosive,
and kids, shooting cap guns.



Enough is enough


I ran back inside the house. finally, it's quite again.
No explosions, No scary animals, only me and my salami  :)








Too happy Too soon


I was about to eat my second lunch, when my aunt came with the wrong idea.
She decided I should wear a costume too.
At first, of course, I resisted.
why the woof I should dressed up as if I'm not me!?

But, my aunt told me a wise thing:
"people wear costumes everyday, by not being themselves...
and I trust you'll stay true to yourself even if you'll wear a cat costume for the whole year lol "

I didn't thought it was funny.
But, There's only one costume that would reflect my character:





But, nooooo.....
Instead of Superbaloo, I got this:


What a shame



Leave me alone



WOOF ya LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Training System