Is speaking now

January 30, 2013

Ministry of health should take care my food!



Something was bothering me today.
During desert time, I noticed a disturbing writing on my food's bag.

It turns out, In Israel, the Ministry of Agriculture is
responsible for supervise animal's food and health issues.


What the Woof?!

Isn't that the job of the Ministry of Health? 
Is it acceptable by you to leave your food's health supervision
to the Ministry of Agriculture?

I'll guess... NOT. 



Translation of the marked part:

"A permit number 234 of the Ministry of Agriculture's forage quality department..."


Than why the woof Israel government think my health is more similar
to Tomato's health than humans health?!?!

What's the difference between me and you?
Think about it. Think about changing it.

I know I'll try.



WOOF ya LATER






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Training System