Is speaking now

January 29, 2013

The day Ice cream fell from the sky


After a long salami night I decided to go to sleep.
It's was 5 a.m in the morning ( my bed time :)
Suddenly, something strange happen.

My whole household were awake, and very hyperactive.
They kept yelling: finally, after 10 years it's snowing outside.
what the woof is this snow thing? and why is it keeping me awake?!

Well guess what... the answer came sooner than I expected.
It's an ice cream, and it's falling from the sky!


Learning about Ice Cream

While I was sniffing my way to the answer, I notice an ice cream ball,
that was made by my aunt Rachel. I knew that ball is mine.
listen, you can't argue with the fact: dogs & balls are meant for each other!
A fact my aunt chose to ignore. she took my ball, and than she threw it
on my uncle.... what the Woof ?!
I tried to stop the madness! But there's no hope left for my balls.


Where's Rachel?

Rachel played dirty! she distracted me from my balls
by asking me if I wanted to play our game: Seek, hide & catch.
Damn! I couldn't say no to Ollie Ollie salami free ;)
but this time the game was different. I didn't know ice cream
causes to slippery floor... and I learned an important lesson:
Dogs can't fly O_o


Blame the ice cream for the mess

Around 9:00 a.m, my Arse froze.


I, too, deserve it 

Oh man what an awesome morning.
I always felt a lucky shepherd, but this morning I knew it!


well, finally, it's time to bed.
Hmmm... maybe one more Salami and than it's defenatly time to bed ;)




WOOF ya LATER









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dog Training System